Data Privacy Statement
We at Neumonda Group, are pleased that you are visiting our web pages (hereinafter also referred to collectively as “website”) and that you have thereby expressed an interest in the Neumonda Group.
We attach great importance to the protection and security of your personal data. Therefore, we consider it vital to inform you in the following about which of your personal data we process for what purpose and what rights you have in respect of your personal data.
What is personal data and what does processing mean ?
“Personal data” (hereinafter also referred to as “data”) are all the details that make a statement about a natural person. Personal data are not just details that allow a direct conclusion to be drawn about a certain person (such as the name or e-mail address of a person), but also information with which with suitable additional knowledge a connection can be made with a certain person.
“Processing” means any action taken with your personal data (such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, use or erasure of data).
Who is the controller for the processing of your data ?
How can you reach our data protection officer ?
Our data protection officer can be reached at the following contact details:
61440 Oberursel, Germany
What rights do you have as a data subject ?
As a data subject, you have the right, within the legal scope, to:
- Information about your data;
- Rectification of inaccurate data and completion of incomplete data;
Erasure of your data, particularly if (1) they are no longer necessary for the purposes stated in this Data Protection Declaration, (2) you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing, (3) your data have been unlawfully processed, or (4) you have objected to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- Restriction of the processing of your data, particularly if the accuracy of the data is contested by you or the processing of your data is unlawful and instead of deletion you demand restriction of use;
- Object to processing of your data based on legitimate interests, on grounds relating to your particular situation, or, without specific justification, to processing of your data carried out for direct marketing purposes; unless it is an objection to direct marketing, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your data as we may do, when you lodge an objection. In the event of your reasoned objection, we will examine the merits of the case and cease processing unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have your data transmitted from us directly to another controller;
- Withdraw consent, if you have given us consent for processing. Please note that the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal will not be affected by your withdrawal.
If you assert any of the above-stated rights, please understand that we may require you to provide evidence showing that you are the person you claim to be.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your data infringes the GDPR.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to and from websites of other providers not affiliated with us (“third parties”). After clicking on the link, we no longer have any influence on the processing of any data transmitted to the third party when the link is clicked (such as the IP address or the URL on which the link is located), as the behavior of third parties is naturally beyond our control. Therefore, we cannot assume any responsibility for the processing of such data by third parties.